The International Ski School of Orcieres is part of a network of independent experts passionate about their work, ready to innovate and always at your service.
Our ambition is to make your stay an unforgettable experience by sharing with you our passion for the mountains.
1. SMALL GROUPS FOR BETTER LEARNING.
We believe that learning is above all a human adventure. Our schools are not factories and when you ski with us you are not just a number. We have 6 to 10 pupils maximum per group, even during the busy school holidays, allowing our instructors to give you the time and attention you need, and allowing you to enjoy a friendly personalised approach.
2. EXPERT AND ENTHUSIASTIC INSTRUCTORS TO ACCOMPANY YOU.
Our instructors are trained and certified by the National School of Skiing and Mountaineering in Chamonix, and receive additional training each year (off-piste skiing, safety, teaching technique). They are all fervent winter sports enthusiasts who are above all responsible, highly trained, professionals. All our schools offer lessons in several different languages so skiers from all over the world can enjoy learning with us.
3. ATTENTIVE INSTRUCTORS AND PERSONALISED TEACHING.
As any true specialist should, our instructors take into account your needs and objectives in an individual and personalised approach, to teach you in the way that fits you best, from a uniquely wide choice of lesson structures. Communication with you about you or your child’s progress is an essential part of your ski week.
4. MEDALS ARE INCLUDED IN GROUP LESSONS.
Getting their medal is a key moment in the week for your child, an integral part of their achievement! At the ESI we do not ask you to pay any extra, the medal is included in group lessons!
5. INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNISED MEDALS
You have always skied with another ski school, in a different resort? Don’t worry, ESI medals are internationally recognised and allow you to continue your progression in any other ski school.
We propose you a different teaching, of the best quality:
- Collective courses of ski, snowboard or nordic ski, for children from 4 yo to adults. Always 8 person group maximum
- A special club for beginners from 4 to 6 yo, the Little-Mouse Club, only 6 « Mice » per instructors on the slopes -
- From 12 yo with the Gold cristal acquired, the 3Free club, it’s more fun and full of new discoveries.
- Private Lessons for everyone, any level and all disciplines.
-An equipment specialized for the disabled people, to put within the reach of all unique sensations of glide.
To discover more go to see all activities ...